Thursday, August 21, 2008

Starting Early

It's been too long since I have blogged. We just weathered "Fay" 2 days ago and thank goodness we had no damage. We lost power for a while and started our new generator.

1. Kudos to a very dear friend of ours who came and wired us up for that generator in the heat of the day prior to Fay.
2. Kudos to my husband for not blowing up the house!

Thing about using a generator is - - - you just don't know when the power comes back on during the daylight hours. Fortunately, a neighbor called our cell and let us know. Thanks, neighbor!

Now to this pic below. Brice is at Billy's office and he is sitting at Mrs. "Lymm's" desk. I thought this was so cute until I realized there is no telling what files she lost or what he did to her computer. Anyway, he's a beginning drummer/blogger. Gotta give him some props. Thanks Lymm :)

No comments:

Psalm 116:12-14

"How can I repay the Lord for all his goodness to me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord. I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people."