Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thanks, Bob

I finally got the part for the camera to download my pictures from the National Worship Leader Conference (July 21-25, in Austin, TX) and unfortunately, none of them turned out very well. This could be due in part to the fact that I was jumping, singing and raising my hands while trying to take the pictures. Not a good thing.

So, in my search for pics, I ran across a blog from an old seminary friend and he had great pics of the conference, so I want to give kudos to BOB for his pics and now you can see a little bit of the worship concerts that took place each evening.


This pic was of Don Moen, Lincoln Brewster and Chris Tomlin (on piano) after a little dispute as to whether or not you could sing "How Great is Our God" in the key of C. Don Moen said it shouldn't be done and Chris Tomlin came out on stage to prove Don wrong. Sorry Chris, I agree with Don.


This pic was of Tommy Walker and the Riverbend Choir (host church).


This was the first night and Matt Redman led worship - it was an amazing time.


My girl Cece!


This was the first time I had heard Lincoln Brewster live - love the pedal.


And after waiting ALL WEEK, finally Israel wrapped up the conference with a shout for the Lord!

I did have a couple of other pics that turned out okay and I will post them next time. One is of a dear friend that I have considered my first mentor in contemporary worship style and leadership. Until then . . ."Let the redeemed of the Lord SAY SO!"

No comments:

Psalm 116:12-14

"How can I repay the Lord for all his goodness to me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord. I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people."