Thursday, January 22, 2009

A song from my past.....

The other night, we were all sitting around and started flipping through the channels. Billy stopped on this channel that had an old re-run of "Hee Haw" - and Brice lit up - he liked the song they were singing. Ofcourse, Billy and I knew it well, because we grew up watching this show with our parents - so we started singing it. Brice picked it up and fortunately I caught him on video at a moment where he was cooperative. Below is one of the original videos with the song from Hee Haw and then there's the best version of all - my very own son :)






How cute is that, Grandpa?!

1 comment:

Kendra Haneline said...

Huh-Lar-ious! Loved that old show!

Psalm 116:12-14

"How can I repay the Lord for all his goodness to me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord. I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people."