Thursday, October 30, 2008

To the Rescue!

The other night I decided to let Brice take his fire truck to the street in front of our house. There's hardly any traffic on the street because there's only a couple of houses and it's not a thoroughfare, so I let him drive his firetruck down the road for a little while. He was so funny and decided that all the houses were on fire, so he ran lights and siren to each neighbors house and kept saying "to the rescue!" I thought it was cute until I had to chase him back to the house. I was out of breath and he was laughing hysterically. It's cute that the fire truck comes with a working water hose . . .until you get squirted!

I managed to get a shot of him while he was "parking" the fire truck before we went inside. He's growing so fast . . .

No comments:

Psalm 116:12-14

"How can I repay the Lord for all his goodness to me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord. I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people."